Sunday, December 16, 2007

Look at the Time!

Oh my word!

I was going to do a big update on mine & hubby's sunny California vacation so far (2nd day in!) when I realized it is 11:46 PM in the Pacific Time Zone. :-P

So in a nutshell for now:

1. Going to The Gospel Brunch at The House of Blues in Disneyland was an interesting experience, and I'm not just talking about the singing. (Lord, please help me to get rid of some more incorrect & preconceived ideas!)

2. "The Glory of Christmas" live Nativity The Crystal Cathedral has been putting on on for the past 25+ years is *amazing*! Live animals, a very large crew involved on stage and off, amazing music and some very brave actors on harnesses!

3. Waiting in line is fun when with my hubby.

4. There is a right time and place to let someone know toothpaste *and* mouthwash are not cutting it for their breath. :-/

No comments: