Monday, January 31, 2011

Escape


I really don’t know what to ramble on about today.  There are a couple of things jotted down in my notebook that I thought would spark something, but so far not much has really ‘caught’ with either one.  A Google image search for another idea or two didn’t stir anything up either.


Maybe I think too much or maybe not enough.  Or maybe this cold weather has me wanting to give in to the urge to curl up with some hot chocolate and a good book, to shut out the rest of the world for a little while.  Not that I have anything against the ‘outside’ world.  It has just been rather bumpy as of late.  Good thing I’m not alone in it all, and for that I’m grateful.

So encourage each other and build each other up,
just as you are already doing.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:11 (NLT)

No comments: